Welcome!

Here you will not only find the latest happenings with DDB, but you will also get to read about little snippets of things I find moving, important, random, or informative/helpful to others. I hope that by giving you a little insight into my life that you will have the opportunity to understand me a bit more. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My First 1000 Markets Sale!!

So this morning I woke up to an email on my blackberry that I have never seen before. A sales order from my 1000 Markets Shop!! I have truly neglected that shop since I opened it in May because my main focus has been my etsy shop. I really haven't taken the time to market that shop. I guess because I didn't want to have an item listed in my etsy shop and my 1km shop at the same time out of fear that two people would some how want the same clip at the same time, and here I only have one available. I only want to list items in my 1km shop that I can duplicate and have enough ribbon to do so. Tonight I will be working on getting some new holiday/winter items listed. I have enough ribbon to duplicate, so I plan on listing them in both shops. Then I just have to get out there and do some networking for both. Getting that sale today from Hawaii definitely gave me a little bit of hope because I was about to cancel that shop. So here's to a renewed beginning for my 1km shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment