Welcome!

Here you will not only find the latest happenings with DDB, but you will also get to read about little snippets of things I find moving, important, random, or informative/helpful to others. I hope that by giving you a little insight into my life that you will have the opportunity to understand me a bit more. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, August 10, 2009

First Big Cheerleading Bow Order is Complete!!!


So I've been working very diligently over the last week. And last night I FINALLY completed my first big order! This was a large cheerleading bow order. It was made for resale, so unfortunately, I'm not making as much on all of them as I would have if I sold them to the actual team myself. But I'm ok with that for my first one. I found that the bows themselves are easy to make per say, however tedious in the sense of trying to get them all to look exactly alike. I found that I would get too flustered if I was trying to perfect it all too much. So I did the best that I could and tried to keep all measurements the same (width of bow, length of tails, etc.). For my first batch of cheerleading bows, I think they came out quite nice! I hope the person I made them for to sell thinks the same!

Forty altogether were made. This picture is my first batch getting ready to be starched.

No comments:

Post a Comment