Welcome!

Here you will not only find the latest happenings with DDB, but you will also get to read about little snippets of things I find moving, important, random, or informative/helpful to others. I hope that by giving you a little insight into my life that you will have the opportunity to understand me a bit more. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

This seller is fantastic! Stop by and check her out!


I purchased this necklace from Jamie at http://www.jayval.etsy.com/ on July 30th and received the necklace today, two days later! She really creates beautiful pieces and I will definitely be buying from her again in the future! There's a starfish necklace I've been eyeing up for quite some time now! Jamie is a pleasure to do business with! Her package came with an adorable bow and rose bud on it. The best part is it's all reusable, so it's earth friendly!
I hope you will take a moment to stop by and check out her shop! Tell her Bobbi from Darling Dazzles Bowtique sent ya!
Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!! And I may be making those starfish necklaces for your friend's wedding..Thanks so much for recommending me :)
    I am also happy you are happy with your butterfly necklace :)

    ReplyDelete