Friday, August 28, 2009
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Then someone with the shop name of AccountingSpot (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7127134) not only helped me, but in turn helped many others. And based off of everyone's comments on the thread and on her blog, it made me so glad to have started that topic of discussion. So today I finally sat down to check out AccountingSpot's FREE.... yes, I did say that..... FREE worksheet to calculate profits/expenses. The link for this free download and AccountingSpot's blog is here: http://www.accountingspotonline.com/2009/07/free-download-simple-profit-loss.html.
I think any etsy shop owner will greatly appreciate the effort that was put into this form for us to be able to use for free... Especially beginning etsians! Happy Financing!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Watermelon Bouquet Beanie Skull Hat ($12.99)
Gathered hobo shoulder bag, diaper bag, knitting bag in P. Kaufman Watermelon Paisley with six large pockets and pencil pocket inside, and key fob ($69.00)
Baby Watermelon Costume for Halloween with Blanket ($50.00)
Juicy Watermelon Onesie and Ruffle Bloomer Set ($30.00)
Monday, August 10, 2009
Forty altogether were made. This picture is my first batch getting ready to be starched.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Positive Thinking Tips: 6 Tips to Practice Positive Thinking
It is indeed refreshing to be positive in life. We all have lots of things going on in our lives - from our demanding careers, to family concerns, to health issues - indeed, what we encounter day to day requires the right attitude to be able to make our lives happier and our goals easier to reach. Maybe all you need are little positive thinking tips to get you started.
(1) Be thankful. Most often, we always look at what we do not have in life. We can right then and there identify what is lacking in our lives but it is hard for us to be grateful of what we have. There are a lot of things to be thankful for. If you did not get the promotion, be thankful you still have a job. Be thankful to the challenges in life, as it will help you live stronger. Being grateful, indeed, can turn the negative into positive - somehow it just a matter of looking at life a little differently.
(2) Believe in yourself. Events and situations in life may not be the way you want them to be and some people may put you down and disappoint you, that is why you have to believe in yourself. Cultivate the attitude to be able to tell yourself confidently that everything will get better. Eliminating self-doubt will help you reach your goals whatever challenges may come to you.
(3) Write positive affirmations to yourself and keep them. Positive affirmations are powerful positive thinking tips that you can adopt in your life. You can write them into a paper and keep them. For some, you can watch it on video every morning or you can tell it to yourself every time you wake up. This way, you are overpowering and slowly eliminating the many negative thoughts that have been buried in your subconscious for many years.
(4) Write all negative attitudes you have and burn them. If you have a bad habit of saying negative things to your self or if you often have negative thoughts about something, write it down and burn them.
(5) Give yourself positive affirmations in front of the mirror. One of the many positive thinking tips you can do is to do positive affirmation in front of the mirror. Tell yourself statements that will help you think positively about yourself. If you have a specific goal in mind, like you want to attract a good man in your life, or you want to attract good health, there are also affirmations that are specific into those subjects.
(6) Don't let negative people influence your thoughts. These people will pull you down and tell you that you cannot do this or that. If not, they will tell you of problems that will soon happen to you. They will only discourage you with negative statements that will only push you to doubt yourself. Your choice then is to avoid these kinds of people or do not let their discouraging words put you down. Go with people who are positive about life and you will also be positive about life. These attitudes are contagious, thus be careful who you are going with.
So if you want to change the way you look at things and live life positively, you can start with these positive thinking tips. By learning how to be positive with your thoughts, you will eventually realize how good it is to think positively and live life positively.