Welcome!

Here you will not only find the latest happenings with DDB, but you will also get to read about little snippets of things I find moving, important, random, or informative/helpful to others. I hope that by giving you a little insight into my life that you will have the opportunity to understand me a bit more. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First Custom Order!!

So I officially had my first custom order today! Another etsy seller by the name of chocoface (http://chocoface.etsy.com/) asked if I could do a bow for her two year old in the colors of the Green Bay Packers! I was very excited to get this request. She had seen my tweet on twitter about participating in the yart sale. Hopefully she likes them and officially buys them! I'm a perfectionist, and won't sell a piece to someone unless I truly believe it is sell worthy. Here are some pictures of the pieces I made for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment