Welcome!

Here you will not only find the latest happenings with DDB, but you will also get to read about little snippets of things I find moving, important, random, or informative/helpful to others. I hope that by giving you a little insight into my life that you will have the opportunity to understand me a bit more. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Gerbera Daisy Headbands

Gerbera Daisies are my absolute favorite flower! They were in my wedding, my husband buys them for me. I just LOVE them!! I love the look of the gerbera daisy flower headband. So I finally decided to buy a couple and give it a try. I've made a pink one and a blue one. Added the sparkly gem accent to the center. Attached it to an alligator clip and wallah! Goes great with crochet headbands because it just clips through one of the loops on the band. The gerbera can also be worn alone in a little girl's hair!





No comments:

Post a Comment